We offer one or multi-night stay in our kennel facilities for both Cats and Dogs, including indoor/outdoor access for dogs at an affordable rate. We know your pet is family, so we treat them with the care and respect needed.
About our Boarding Service:
- 2-4 walks and/or play time in the yard will be provided daily.
- Please provide enough food for your dogs entire stay with us plus some extra in case of spillage or in case their stay gets extended.
- If your pet requires medication, we are happy to take care of that for you. However, we DO NOT do any injections or intravenous fluids.
- All vaccinations must be current and valid through the length of the booking. Vaccinations required for dogs are Rabies, DAPP/DHPP & Bordetella. Vaccinations required for cats are Rabies & FVRCP. We can take young dogs, puppies, and kittens if they have a full set of vaccinations for their age.
- All dogs over the age of 1 ½ years old & all cats over the age of 1 year old must, be spayed or neutered.
- If you need to pick up your pet early, you are welcome to do so, but you be charged 50% for the remaining days in the confirmed booking.
- You will be charged a $10.00 late fee if you don’t pick your pet up on the day specified and other arrangements have NOT been made.
Thank you for choosing Town and Country Humane Society. We truly appreciate your support of the shelter!
BOOK YOUR STAY NOW!
All policies apply for those utilizing routine boarding & emergency boarding.
All vaccinations must be current and valid through the length of their stay. Dogs must be current on Rabies, DAPP/DHPP & Bordetella (Kennel cough) vaccinations. Cats must be current on Rabies & FVRCP. Puppies & kittens must have a full set of vaccinations for their age. Evidence of current vaccinations from your vet is required.
All dogs over 1 ½ years old & all cats over the age of 1 year old, must be spayed or neutered.
All dogs & cats must be FREE of parasites, fleas, ticks, worms, etc. We recommend that pets be treated with a veterinary provided flea and worm treatment prior to boarding. If while boarding, we see any of the above, they will be treated and an extra charge may be added to your bill.
All dogs & cats must be NON-AGGRESSIVE to humans. Kennel attendants must be able to take care of them while in our care.
We ask that owners provide food for their cats & dogs. We can provide a boarding mix (brands will vary according to availability) for $1.00 extra a day.
Dogs will be kenneled in individual kennels. Special arrangements can be made in advance if you wish for up to 2 dogs to share. You will be required to sign a liability waiver. If there is any sign of aggression or food hoarding between the dogs, they will be separated, at the discretion of the boarding staff. Cats may be boarded together if there is NO behavior issues between them. If issues do arise, they will be separated at the discretion of the boarding staff.
In case of emergency, Town and Country will try to contact you and use your preferred veterinary services. If we CAN NOT reach you, and immediate care is needed, the pet will be treated at our discretion and reimbursement for costs will be added to your bill. Please include an emergency person (someone other than yourself) that can make decisions in case of an emergency.
In the event of owners returning to collect their pet before the end of their stay, you will be charged 50% of the daily charge for the duration of the confirmed booking.
A $10.00 late fee, in addition to the daily boarding charge will be added if pets are NOT PICKED up on the day specified and other arrangements have not been made.
Pets left in our care for more than 7 days without notice or payment will be considered “ABANDONDED” and the owners will be reported to the proper authorities.
Payments using Cash, Check or Credit Card are due in full at the time of pick up.
New Boarding Prices
Standard Kennel 4×4
1 dog $26.00 a day plus tax
2 dogs sharing $37.00 a day plus tax
Bigger Kennel 8X4
1 dog $32.00 a day plus tax
2 dogs sharing $42.00 a day plus tax
3 small dogs sharing $52.00 a day plus tax
Separate Kennels (same family)
2nd dog $21.00 a day plus tax
3rd dog $16.00 a day plus tax
4th dog $16.00 a day plus tax
5th dog $16.00 a day plus tax
1 cat $21.00 a day plus tax
2 cats sharing $31.00 a day plus tax
3 cats sharing $37.00 a day plus tax
Separate Condos (same family)
2nd cat $16.00 a day plus tax
3rd cat $11.00 a day plus tax
4th cat $11.00 a day plus tax
Please read prior to submitting a request for boarding:
- Reservations must be submitted AT LEAST two (2) business days prior to the drop off date. If it is an emergency situation, call Michelle at (402) 452-6034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to coming to the shelter. We will handle emergencies on a case by case basis.
- You must receive a CONFIRMATION from us within three (3) BUSINESS DAYS of submission or you will need to call the boarding manager to confirm we have space. If you do not call, and you do NOT receive an email confirmation, you do NOT have a confirmed booking. You will receive two emails: an acknowledgement of your submission (that is NOT the confirmation) and a confirmation that will be a detailed invoice for the boarding and any services such as baths or nail trims that you selected
- Boarding is available for pick up and drop off Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 12-5 PM. Wednesday from 10:30 AM-3:30 PM. Saturday & Sunday from 2-4 pm. CLOSED HOLIDAYS. If you require a drop off or pick up time outside of these provided times, you must communicate with the Boarding Manager to see if we can accommodate your request.
- Persons who have a confirmed booking and NO SHOW more than once, MAY BE DENIED service in the future. Please call the boarding manager to cancel if your plans change.
- When your pets are in boarding, if you need to shorten or extend your stay, please call or email the boarding manager.
- We are frequently fully booked during the summer and holiday periods and the more lead time you can provide, the more likely we can accommodate your pets. If you need to pick up your pets early, you will be charged 50% of the daily rate for the remaining days in the confirmed booking. If we can rebook the space, this charge will be deferred.
- We do not board unaltered dogs over the age of 1½ or unaltered cats over the age of 1 year old. All dogs must be up to date on Rabies, DAPP & Bordetella vaccinations. All cats must be up to date on Rabies & FVRCP