We offer one or multi-night stay in our kennel facilities for both Cats and Dogs, including indoor/outdoor access for dogs at an affordable rate. We know your pet is family, so we treat them with the care and respect needed.
About our Boarding Service:
- Please provide sufficient food to feed your pet/s for the entire stay plus one day, in case of spillage.
- A walk or play yard time will be provided daily.
- If your pet requires medication, we are happy to take care of that for you. However, we do not do any injections or intravenous fluids.
- If you need to pick up your pet early, you are welcome to do so, but you will be charged 50% for the remaining days in the confirmed booking.
- All vaccinations must be current and valid through the length of the booking. Vaccinations required for dogs are Rabies, Bordetella and DAPP. Cats are required to have Rabies and FVRCP. We can take young dogs, puppies and kittens as long as they have a full set of vaccinations for their age.
BOOK YOUR STAY NOW!
Pricing for Boarding Stays —
Please read prior to submitting a request for boarding:
1. Reservations must be submitted AT LEAST two (2) business days prior to the drop off date. If it is an emergency situation, call the office 402 339 5355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to coming to the shelter. We will handle emergencies on a case by case basis.
2. You must receive a CONFIRMATION from us within three (3) BUSINESS DAYS of submission or you will need to call the office to confirm we have space. If you do not call, and you do NOT receive an email confirmation, you do NOT have a confirmed booking. You will receive two emails: an acknowledgement of your submission (that is NOT the confirmation) and a confirmation that will be a detailed invoice for the boarding and any services such as grooming that you selected.
3. Boarding is available for pick up and drop off Monday and Tuesday from 1-4pm. We are CLOSED Wednesday. And we are open from Thursday thru Sunday from 1-4:30pm. If you require a drop off or pick up time outside of these provided times, you must communicate with the Boarding Manager to see if we can accommodate your request. Tac.email@example.com.
4. Persons who have a confirmed booking and NO SHOW more than once, MAY BE DENIED service in the future. Please call to cancel if your plans change.
5. When your pets are in boarding, if you need to shorten or extend your stay, please call the office as soon as possible.
6. We are frequently fully booked during the summer and holiday periods and the more lead time you can provide, the more likely we can accommodate your pets. If you need to pick up your pets early, you will be charged 50% of the daily rate for the remaining days in the confirmed booking. If we can rebook the space, this charge will be deferred.
7. We do not board unaltered pets over the age of 1. All pets must be up to date on vaccinations.
Town and Country Humane Society is a non-profit, no time limit shelter run entirely by volunteers serving eastern Nebraska and beyond.
We are dedicated to providing a safe and caring living facility for pets in need until a loving home can be found, as well as helpful information for those wishing to re-home or adopt an animal.