Dog Walking Rewards Program
Town and Country Humane Society and Thrivent have partnered to bring a wellness activity together to encourage people to walk with not only a benefit for themselves but exercise walk for the Adoptable dogs waiting for their forever homes.
Healthy Walkers/Happy Dogs Wellness Program thanks you for walking the Town and Country shelter dogs by offering incentives and prizes! A win-win! Thrivent sponsors T-shirts, notebooks to keep track of miles walked and resources for other gifts as thanks to our dog walkers in the program.
A couple of things you have to agree to:
- Love Dogs and enjoy walking them as they sniff, smell, do their business, and explore the grounds!
- Attend a ‘training and education’ session with the Dog Manager at 9:30 on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday morning to start the program.
- Sign a waiver about liability. Participants must be 18 or older. Read and Sign the Risk Assessment and hand in at training.
- Agree to walk at least two days during the week including weekends for the summer and hopefully beyond!!
- Agree to keep track of number of miles you walk each time and record them to receive gifts
- And share your experiences with the staff to publish on Town and Country Websites.
Please fill out the appropriate applications and return them to our office.