Want to donate? Here’s how:
Amazon Wish List is a gift registry (like a baby/wedding gift registries) for donors who would like to send the animals a gift directly. We have added our most needed and used items to our wish list. Once purchased, Amazon can deliver those items right to our doorstep. The wish list also notates how many gifts we have received so no duplicates occur.
Donate to Vet Bills
Our single most largest expense is vet bills. The animals come in without ever having visited a veterinarian. The expense of routine shots and spay/neuter adds up and that’s the healthy animals. Animals on the streets can often have parasites, illnesses and communal disease and we do not turn our back on the care these animals need. Please consider a gift towards their veterinarian bills.
Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com via our special link as a first time customer and Town & Country Humane Society will get a $20 donation!
Shop Town and Country on Bonfire.com and proceeds benefit the shelter pets. Bonfire is a easy tool for nonprofits to fundraise! Order our seasonal and promotional items from our Bonfire store and items mailed directly to your home.
More ways to Donate!
Our shelter runs on donations and volunteers! Any amount can save a life! Send us a check or stop in during business hours to provide a tax-deductible monetary donation. Write a check payable to: Town and Country Humane Society
14110 S 84th Street
Papillion, NE 68046
Start a Collection
If you are considering doing a donation drive for us, there are some items we always need. You or your organization can drop off donations at our office during regular business hours:
- Paper Towels
- Floor cleaner such as Mr Clean or Mrs Meyers
- Extra Large Nylabones
- Copy Paper
- Clumping Cat Litter
- Packaging Tape
- Gas Gift Cards
- Dog Toys, new and gently used
- Cat Toys, new and gently used
- Leashes, Harness and Collars – of all sizes
- 13 Gallon Trash bags
- Laundry Soap
- Dish Soap
- Note pads and Post-Its
- Puppy Pads
- Puppy wet food
- Kitten wet food
- Gallon Size Ziplock baggies
- Bottle water
- Toilet Paper
- Extra Large Kongs
Give the gift of time. We always need volunteers with a passion for animals and service to others. Set your own schedule and base your service on your unique talents!
Help while you grocery shop!
Help save pets at Bakers and Family Fare while you shop! And download the TAGG app.
- Bakers – Register your Baker’s plus card at a bakersplus.com and choose Town and Country as your preferred charity
- Family Fare – Keep and collect your Family Fare receipts. Town and Country will receive $1,000 for every $150,000 in receipts collected. Drop off your receipts or mail them to the shelter. It all adds up!
- Tagg – (Together a Greater Good). Download the app and snap a picture of your receipts, or scan the cashier’s QR code. Participating businesses make a donation for each tagg! Make sure to choose Town and Country as your charity of choice.